Here is the Radyo Singko’s “Wanted sa Radyo” April 30, 2020 (Thursday) live stream.
The show starts at 2:00 PM until 4:00 PM and can also be heard in the Philippines radio waves via Radio Singko 92.3 News FM.
Wanted sa Radyo is a public affairs program and headed by idol Raffy Tulfo and along him is Ms. Sharee Roman.
Here are the topics which are discussed today:
- Michael Asidilla, made a complaint against a traffic enforcer named Eduardo Mendoza. Jerome Oliveros, City Administrator, Trece Martires City, Cavite made a statement with regards to the issue.
- Leonisa Espenilla, made a complaint against Barangay Chairman Santiago Pineda of Mapayapa, Brgy. Dela Paz, Antipolo City. She was allegedly sexually harassed. Christine Jay Palo also confirmed that she was a victim of Mr. Penida. Atty. Gareth Tungol Chief of Staff, Office of Hon. Jocelyn P. Tulfo ACT-CIS Partylist gave legal advice with regard to the issue.
- Leonisa Agno, made a complaint against her son, Philip Sarzona for misbehaving.
Here are the show’s segments:
- Sumbong at Aksyon: Probably the most popular segment of the program where it features walk-in complaints and they get on-the-spot solutions.
- Accomplishment Report: This is where they feature cases they assisted and its results.
- Solian ng Bayan: This is a “Lost and Found” type of segment where lost items are brought to the show and returned to its rightful owner
- Wanted Update: This the segment where idol Raffy gives updates on the cases his team currently working on.