Here is part eight video of the case of American national, Mr. Jesse Sean Carberry who may face deportation after his wife revealed that he is having an illicit affair with another woman.
In this eighth installment, Jesse’s wife Marilyn Carberry wanted him out of the country and based on the video she’s on her way to the Bureau of Immigration to revoke the permanent resident visa (probationary) of the said foreigner.
Ms. Yeddha Pascual who is the temporary host of today’s edition of “Wanted sa Radyo” gave an update on the case and she said that Jesse went to the DSWD office where his daughter currently lives. She mentioned that the American is taking pictures of his kid which DSWD prohibits.
Yeddha also mentioned that Jesse said that the help offered by team Raffy Tulfo in Action to his daughter is illegal.
- Part 1: Homeless American Jesse Sean Carberry And His Child Received Help From The Show Host
- Part 2: American National Jesse Sean Carberry Clarified That He Is Not Homeless, Anne Said He Is Ungrateful
- Part 3: Show Host Almost Lost His Cool, Decides To Refer The Case Of Jesse Sean Carberry To US Embassy
- Part 4: Jesse Sean Carberry Wife Marilyn Carberry Tells Her Story
- Part 5: Jesse Sean Carberry Secret Revealed By Wife Marilyn Carberry
- Part 6: Show Host Cuts His Hotel Accommodation Assistance To Jesse Sean Carberry, Focused On Helping The Child Instead
- Part 7: Jesse Sean Carberry Accused Anne That She Hurt His Daughter
“Illegal and pagtulong natin sa bata? Sino ba siya para makapag-sabi ng ganoon?,” Asked idol Raffy. “Pilipino tayo bansa nation ‘to at tinutulungan natin ang kababayan natin. So, bakit niya tayo pipigilan sa pagbigay ng tulong doon sa kababayan natin samantala nung binigyan natin siya ng tulong ‘di siya pumapalag. Ngayon binibigyan natin ng tulong ‘yung kababayan natin pumapalag siya,” he added.
Later in the video, idol Raffy gave insights to Marilyn what are the needed things to do in order for Jesse to be deported from the Philippines.
Watch the video below to know the full details of the story: