Here is the part seven video of the case of Jesse Sean Carberry who went viral on social media several days ago after his picture together with his daughter got posted online.
In this seventh installment, “Anne” and the said American had another argument which was recorded and published in the YouTube channel of Raffy Tulfo In Action.
It can be seen in the video that Jesse is accusing Anne of hurting his daughter.
“You hurt my daughter,” said Mr. Carberry. “You illegally shared pictures on facebook and you have no right to share it,” he added.
Jesse also said that “Anne” wanted to control because there was an instance she uttered the word “my baby” to his daughter and for the American it meant possession.
“Your statements of ‘my baby’, ‘my’ is a term possession,” Jesse explained to Anne.
- Part 1: Homeless American Jesse Sean Carberry And His Child Received Help From The Show Host
- Part 2: American National Jesse Sean Carberry Clarified That He Is Not Homeless, Anne Said He Is Ungrateful
- Part 3: Show Host Almost Lost His Cool, Decides To Refer The Case Of Jesse Sean Carberry To US Embassy
- Part 4: Jesse Sean Carberry Wife Marilyn Carberry Tells Her Story
- Part 5: Jesse Sean Carberry Secret Revealed By Wife Marilyn Carberry
- Part 6: Show Host Cuts His Hotel Accommodation Assistance To Jesse Sean Carberry, Focused On Helping The Child Instead
- Part 8: Marilyn Carberry Wanted Jesse Sean Carberry Deported From The Philippines
Also, in this video, Marilyn Carberry explained how the custody of their child went to her husband. She also showed a much latest document confirming that she is mentally-fit.
Likewise, when they’re reviewing the papers brought by Mrs. Carberry they discovered that the DSWD Butuan made an assessment that Marilyn has the right and responsibility to the child.
Watch the video below to know the full details of their story: