Here is the Part six video of Mr. Jesse Sean Carberry’s case, an American national who was first thought by most netizens that he is a homeless person and was the reason why they tagged the Raffy Tulfo in Action to ask for assistance.
In this sixth installment, idol Raffy started by providing an update bout the daughter of Jesse and Marilyn Carberry. He mentioned that little girl is now in good hands and is currently under the care of the DSWD in Quezon City.
Idol Raffy and the majority of the netizens have requested to the said government agency to thoroughly examine the child as they have the suspicion that there may be something bad happened to her while she was with her father.
Also, for the first time, idol Raffy was able to have a much better interview with the social workers in Canlaon City. For the past few days, the program is having difficulty to talk to them due to some events or they have an issue with the communication signals.
- Part 1: Homeless American Jesse Sean Carberry And His Child Received Help From The Show Host
- Part 2: American National Jesse Sean Carberry Clarified That He Is Not Homeless, Anne Said He Is Ungrateful
- Part 3: Show Host Almost Lost His Cool, Decides To Refer The Case Of Jesse Sean Carberry To US Embassy
- Part 4: Jesse Sean Carberry Wife Marilyn Carberry Tells Her Story
- Part 5: Jesse Sean Carberry Secret Revealed By Wife Marilyn Carberry
- Part 7: Jesse Sean Carberry Accused Anne That She Hurt His Daughter
- Part 8: Marilyn Carberry Wanted Jesse Sean Carberry Deported From The Philippines
Celia Gravador and Lea Contreras who are both social workers of DSWD in Canlaon City shed light on the ongoing topic, particularly why the custody of the child went to Jesse instead of Marilyn.
The public affairs program also tried to reach out to Mr. Carberry but unfortunately, it seems like he doesn’t want himself to get interviewed at that time.
Likewise, part of the video was when idol Raffy issued an instruction to his team to cut his hotel accommodation assistance to Mr. Carberry knowing that he received a decent amount of money from his home country.
Watch the video below to know the full details of their story: