Here is the Radyo Singko’s “Wanted sa Radyo” May 12, 2020 (Tuesday) live stream.
Here are the topics or issues which was actioned by team RTIA in today’s episode:
- Maria Luisa Escaño made a complaint against her former live-in partner who works as a policeman. According to Escaño, her former lover, P/LT Omar Esguerra is giving her death threats the moment she finds another man.
- Jenny Galves made a complaint against her former lover Jose Santos. According to Galves, Santos won’t allow to give the child custody to her.
- Gelline Solarte raised a complaint against a company driver who knocked down the motorcycle of her partner.
- Melvin Santos raised a complaint against councilor Carlo Balilo Dizon of 1st District Mabalacat City, Pampanga. According to Santos, he got beaten by the councilor on May 3, 2020 at around 11:00 in the morning.
- Kristine Montenegro a single mother tagged the Raffy Tulfo In Action Facebook page asking for assistance during the COVID-10 pandemic and also assistance in order for her to provide a decent birthday celebration for his child.
The show starts at 2:00 PM until 4:00 PM and can also be heard in the Philippines radio waves via Radio Singko 92.3 News FM.
Wanted sa Radyo is a public affairs program and headed by idol Raffy Tulfo and along him is Ms. Sharee Roman.
Here are the show’s segments:
- Sumbong at Aksyon: Probably the most popular segment of the program where it features walk-in complaints and they get on-the-spot solutions.
- Accomplishment Report: This is where they feature cases they assisted and its results.
- Solian ng Bayan: This is a “Lost and Found” type of segment where lost items are brought to the show and returned to its rightful owner
- Wanted Update: This the segment where idol Raffy gives updates on the cases his team currently working on.