Here is May 2, 2020 (Saturday) edition of GMA News, 24 Oras.
Note: Live streaming will start at 5:30 PM (PHI time). Reload the page on that said time to watch the video.
Here is the latest news featured in tonight’s episode.
- General Community Quarantine: Tricycle is allowed to operate but needs to observed social distancing.
- Heavy traffic on the first day of General Community Quarantine.
- Roque” Extention for ECQ in Albay and Zamboanga need for Pres. approval.
- 2 senior citizen 1 volunteer frontliner caught for Calibrated Community Quarantine.
- Social Amelioration Program: DILG will issue show cause order to the LGU for not completing the distribution for 7 days.
- 45 out of 64 OJT students stranded in Boracay are now in Manila.
- 230 tourists who were stranded due to ECQ.
- Sen Angara tested positive again for coronavirus.
The news program is hosted by Mike Enriquez, Mel Tiangco, and Vicky Morales. 24 Oras is one of the well-known TV programs in the Philippines in the evening.
The show has a tagline: “Walang Kinikilingan, Walang Pinoprotektahan, Serbisyong totoo lamang.”
24 Oras is the networks’ flagship for its news program.
The first time 24 Oras broadcasted in the country’s airwaves back on March 15, 2014, after it took over the Frontpage: Ulat ni Mel Tiangco time slot.
The said program is GMA’s flagship for its network news program.