Here is the March 22, 2020 (Sunday) edition of GMA News, 24 Oras.
Note: Live streaming will start at 5:00 PM (PHI time). Reload the page on that said time to watch the video.
Here is the latest news featured in tonight’s episode.
- Fifteen violators caught at the checkpoint. Streets closed and strictly monitored.
- Health secretary Duque test negative for COVID-19.
- Continued implementation of a 24-hour curfew in some Barangays of Muntinlupa in line with enhanced community quarantine.
- The fourteen COVID positive patients stay only at home.
- Disinfection tent in Quezon City General Hospital.
- Remdesivir and hydroxychloroquine potential treatment for COVID19.
- DOH, warns on chloroquine medicine.
- Malacañang asks congress to declare a national emergency to grant the President special power to address the coronavirus pandemic.
- Implementation of 24-hour curfew by the LGU in line with the enhanced community quarantine.
- Foreigners are not allowed to enter the Philippines.
- A man was caught after violating the enhance quarantine.
- The confrontation resulted after a motorist caught on the streets while implementing the curfew.
- Doctors on-call blocked on the road.
- Door to door giving of goods to the residents by the LGU.
- Seventeen residents caught for violating the enhance community quarantine.
- PAGCOR recommends POGO to continue its operation to raise funds for COVID19.
- No tourists allowed in Singapore.
- Kapuso Stars perfomed online.
- Some LGU takes advantage of charging residents to pay for quarantine pass.
- According to DILG no charges in issuing quarantine pass. LGU caught will face charges for violation.
- Mass and blessing online, radio and on television to avoid spreading COVID-19.
- Alternative Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) made by health workers.
- Almost one-week implementation of enhanced community quarantine in Metro Manila amid COVID-19.
The news program is hosted by Mike Enriquez, Mel Tiangco, and Vicky Morales. 24 Oras is one of the well-known TV programs in the Philippines in the evening.
The show has a tagline: “Walang Kinikilingan, Walang Pinoprotektahan, Serbisyong totoo lamang.”
24 Oras is the networks’ flagship for its news program.
The first time 24 Oras broadcasted in the country’s airwaves back on March 15, 2014, after it took over the Frontpage: Ulat ni Mel Tiangco time slot.
The said program is GMA’s flagship for its network news program.