Here is the March 21, 2020 (Saturday) edition of GMA News, 24 Oras.
Note: Live streaming will start at 5:30 PM (PHI time). Reload the page on that said time to watch the video.
Here is the latest news featured in tonight’s episode.
- Bantay COVID-19 Two other places in Brgy, Maharlika, and Brgy. Tatalon will undergo extreme enhanced community quarantine.
- Delivery of basic commodities delays at the checkpoint.
- DTI assured of faster delivery of goods.
- 144 people living on the streets rescued and now living on temporary shelter.
- Kalinga center offers free food and shower for homeless people.
- DHSUD official not yet confirms if COVID-19 was the cause of his death.
- The first case of COVID-19 in Puerto Princesa, Palawan.
- Former U.P. Asian Center Dean Dr, Aileen San Pablo Baviera passed away due to COVID-19.
- USEC. Vergeire: Waiting for Sec. Duque’s test COVID19 result.
- Four COVID-19 patients were elderly people.
- The confrontation resulted between a motorist and a police marshall.
- Disinfection in Manila continues.
- Tricycles and habal-habal caught by the local government of San Pedro, Laguna.
- Freeride offered for residents by the Barangay of San Pedro Laguna.
- Despite enhance community quarantine, children and elders are still roaming in the streets.
- Implementation of a 24-hour curfew in Muntinlupa.
- Nine people arrested after selling face masks at a higher price.
- Release of 200 Billion peso supplemental budged in aid for COVID19 will be discussed in a special session on Monday.
- Boracay District Hospital temporarily closed after one of the employees from Manila got a fever.
- Implementation of calibrated lockdown in South Cotabato. Eighteen Doctors were quarantine.
- Total lockdown in Bukidnon amid COVID-19.
- The drinking session of some residents continues despite the curfew.
- Newborn baby named after the COVID-19.
The news program is hosted by Mike Enriquez, Mel Tiangco, and Vicky Morales. 24 Oras is one of the well-known TV programs in the Philippines in the evening.
The show has a tagline: “Walang Kinikilingan, Walang Pinoprotektahan, Serbisyong totoo lamang.”
24 Oras is the networks’ flagship for its news program.
The first time 24 Oras broadcasted in the country’s airwaves back on March 15, 2014, after it took over the Frontpage: Ulat ni Mel Tiangco time slot.
The said program is GMA’s flagship for its network news program.