Here is April 26, 2020 (Sunday) edition of GMA News, 24 Oras.
Note: Live streaming will start at 5:00 PM (PHI time). Reload the page on that said time to watch the video.
Here is the latest news featured in tonight’s episode.
- Man arrested for running away at the checkpoint area.
- Woman arrested for violating curfew hour.
- Residents in Sampaloc get out of their house after hard lockdown.
- 21 construction workers call the attention of President Duterte to help them go home in Samar.
- The full military honor was given to a slain Ret. Cpl. Winston Ragos by the Philippine Army at Libingan ng mga Bayani.
- Hail falls in some parts of Benguet.
- Navotas Mayor Toby Tiangco mention individuals who falsified information to avail Social Amelioration Program.
The news program is hosted by Mike Enriquez, Mel Tiangco, and Vicky Morales. 24 Oras is one of the well-known TV programs in the Philippines in the evening.
The show has a tagline: “Walang Kinikilingan, Walang Pinoprotektahan, Serbisyong totoo lamang.”
24 Oras is the networks’ flagship for its news program.
The first time 24 Oras broadcasted in the country’s airwaves back on March 15, 2014, after it took over the Frontpage: Ulat ni Mel Tiangco time slot.
The said program is GMA’s flagship for its network news program.