Here is April 25, 2020 (Saturday) edition of GMA News, 24 Oras.
Note: Live streaming will start at 5:30 PM (PHI time). Reload the page on that said time to watch the video.
Here is the latest news featured in tonight’s episode.
- More or less 300 residents arrested for violating ECQ.
- One of the arrested persons was the retired Colonel.
- 44 Chinese men and 9 Filipino POGO workers caught for violating ECQ.
- Parallel Probe: AFP calls for a fair investigation to the NBI to the slain Ret. Cpl. Winston Ragos.
- PH files 2 diplomatic protests vs China.
- Some residents in Quezon City were not given financial assistance from the government.
- 2 died and 40 hospitalized after eating “double dead” meat.
- Woman on a bicycle hit by an SUV.
- 150 families were given aid by the Taekwondo player in Bacolod City.
- 143 ECQ violators arrested in Sampaloc.
- A group of young men rides on a horse to give food packs.
- “Stormtrooper” volunteers assist at the checkpoint.
The news program is hosted by Mike Enriquez, Mel Tiangco, and Vicky Morales. 24 Oras is one of the well-known TV programs in the Philippines in the evening.
The show has a tagline: “Walang Kinikilingan, Walang Pinoprotektahan, Serbisyong totoo lamang.”
24 Oras is the networks’ flagship for its news program.
The first time 24 Oras broadcasted in the country’s airwaves back on March 15, 2014, after it took over the Frontpage: Ulat ni Mel Tiangco time slot.
The said program is GMA’s flagship for its network news program.