Here is April 18, 2020 (Saturday) edition of GMA News, 24 Oras.
Note: Live streaming will start at 6:30 PM (PHI time). Reload the page on that said time to watch the video.
Here is the latest news featured in tonight’s episode.
- An estimated 500 families affected by fire in Tondo.
- The fish port market in Navotas.
- Modus: LTE sim offer to upgrade. Ask for personal information to access online account for fraud transactions,
- No social distancing observed during the distribution of rice and face mask for 200 jeepney drivers.
- Lipa City District Hospital temporarily close after health workers exposed to a patient positive for COVID-19.
- A recommendation from the DOH the use of rapid antibody test kits approved by the IATF.
- IATF warns the public for phishing or modus online.
- Chika Minute: Christopher De Leon willing to give his plasma for COVID-19 patients.
- Mobile Command Center of HPG: 24 hours of operation.
- Contract tracing will be done through an App by Mobile Command Center.
- Chika- Minute: Marian Rivera, Kristine Hermosa, and Mike Tan bake a cake for their family.
- The oldest survivor from COVID-19 in Spain was a 99-year-old WW2 Veteran.
- Husband on marketing challenge during ECQ.
The news program is hosted by Mike Enriquez, Mel Tiangco, and Vicky Morales. 24 Oras is one of the well-known TV programs in the Philippines in the evening.
The show has a tagline: “Walang Kinikilingan, Walang Pinoprotektahan, Serbisyong totoo lamang.”
24 Oras is the networks’ flagship for its news program.
The first time 24 Oras broadcasted in the country’s airwaves back on March 15, 2014, after it took over the Frontpage: Ulat ni Mel Tiangco time slot.
The said program is GMA’s flagship for its network news program.