Here is May 7, 2020 (Thursday) edition of GMA News, 24 Oras.
Note: Live streaming will start at 6:30 PM (PHI time). Reload the page on that said time to watch the video.
Here is the latest news featured in tonight’s episode.
- Some OFW in Pasay stayed at the quarantine facility for almost two months insist to go home.
- SAP distribution by the Local Government Unit extended until May 10.
- Additional extension for SAP disapproved by the DILG.
- SAP distribution in Antipolo City stops due to an uncontrolled crowd.
- A person electrocuted while flying a kite.
- 10 residents in Brgy. Addition Hills were caught for violating amid hard lockdown.
- Some residents in Brgy. Palatiw was given SAP subsidy after clearing the DSWD list.
- A pregnant mom almost gave birth in the ambulance after 3 hospitals refused for admission.
- Physical distancing was not observed in GCQ areas.
- 30 residents only were allowed to enter Kalibo, Aklan every day.
- Markers were seen on the streets of MRT station to observed social distancing.
- New Normal: Train marshal to deploy inside MRT to control and to observed social distancing.
The news program is hosted by Mike Enriquez, Mel Tiangco, and Vicky Morales. 24 Oras is one of the well-known TV programs in the Philippines in the evening.
The show has a tagline: “Walang Kinikilingan, Walang Pinoprotektahan, Serbisyong totoo lamang.”
24 Oras is the networks’ flagship for its news program.
The first time 24 Oras broadcasted in the country’s airwaves back on March 15, 2014, after it took over the Frontpage: Ulat ni Mel Tiangco time slot.
The said program is GMA’s flagship for its network news program.