Here is May 5, 2020 (Tuesday) edition of GMA News, 24 Oras.
Note: Live streaming will start at 6:30 PM (PHI time). Reload the page on that said time to watch the video.
Here is the latest news featured in tonight’s episode.
- ABS-CBN was ordered by the NTC to stop operating.
- Barangay Kagawad caught for giving only half of the amount to SAP recipients.
- A 30,000 cash reward to the whistleblower that can prove corrupt officials.
- DepEd: Opening of classes on August 24 both high school and elementary.
- Hard lockdown to implement in Brgy. Addition Hills starting May 7-13.
- 57 COVID-19 cases recorded in Brgy. Addition Hils.
- Releasing of Supplemental SAP in Pasig to those who were not qualified for SAP DSWD.
- Only 63% of beneficiaries in Manila receive SAP.
- Dr. John Wong: The slow rate of COVID cases started in April.
The news program is hosted by Mike Enriquez, Mel Tiangco, and Vicky Morales. 24 Oras is one of the well-known TV programs in the Philippines in the evening.
The show has a tagline: “Walang Kinikilingan, Walang Pinoprotektahan, Serbisyong totoo lamang.”
24 Oras is the networks’ flagship for its news program.
The first time 24 Oras broadcasted in the country’s airwaves back on March 15, 2014, after it took over the Frontpage: Ulat ni Mel Tiangco time slot.
The said program is GMA’s flagship for its network news program.