Here is May 4, 2020 (Monday) edition of GMA News, 24 Oras.
Note: Live streaming will start at 6:30 PM (PHI time). Reload the page on that said time to watch the video.
Here is the latest news featured in tonight’s episode.
- A group of homeless people begs for food on the streets.
- The assistance was given to a man after his video went viral.
- Homeless were included in giving aid in Brgy. Immaculate Conception.
- Heavy traffic in other areas under General Home Quarantine.
- Less public transportation was difficult for commuters.
- The new schedule of marketing in Navotas under Extreme Community Quarantine.
- Esteban Abada Elem School and Batasan National High School open for COVID-19 testing site.
- “Bayanihang Markeno at Marikena” continue its operation while other volunteers were arrested.
- Mother of the Kapuso actor Karlo Duterte positive for COVID-19.
- Dra. Mayoline Quilang positive for COVID-19 share her experience while in the hospital.
- Mall under General Home Quarantine. Open and strickly implementing against COVID-19.
- Some restaurants started its operation, caters take out only.
- Other residents in Brgy. Talon Uno in Las Pinas makes a poster to help them get food.
The news program is hosted by Mike Enriquez, Mel Tiangco, and Vicky Morales. 24 Oras is one of the well-known TV programs in the Philippines in the evening.
The show has a tagline: “Walang Kinikilingan, Walang Pinoprotektahan, Serbisyong totoo lamang.”
24 Oras is the networks’ flagship for its news program.
The first time 24 Oras broadcasted in the country’s airwaves back on March 15, 2014, after it took over the Frontpage: Ulat ni Mel Tiangco time slot.
The said program is GMA’s flagship for its network news program.