Here is May 20, 2020 (Wednesday) edition of GMA News, 24 Oras.
Note: Live streaming will start at 6:30 PM (PHI time). Reload the page on that said time to watch the video.
Here is some of the latest news featured in tonight’s episode.
- The second wave of COVID-19 presently experienced according to health secretary Francisco Duque III.
- NCRPO Chief Maj. Gen. Debold Sinas remains in his position despite getting involved in Mañanita issues.
- Returning 42,000 OFWs until June will pose a challenge to the government.
- A person who pretended to be an online seller used the credit card details of his victim to purchase a cellphone.
- A list of the added 5 million SAP beneficiaries is being rushed.
- Part of a hospital in Malabon was put in lockdown after a woman gave birth who came from a barangay in Caloocan which is currently under hard lockdown.
- Mabuhay lane in EDSA and parts of Metro Manila are being planned to be an exclusive bike lane.
- Acting videos of Paolo Contis and Summer praised by netizens.
- Showbiz personalities will be greeted by Paolo Contis and Vaness Del Moral through their online talk show called ‘Just In’.
- Paeng Nepomuceno shared his exercise routine during the lockdown.
- The first batch of people who joined the ‘balik-probinsya’ program is now on the move.
- President Duterte is ready to reimplement the much stricter community quarantine if there’ll be a sudden increase in COVID-19 infection.
- Laboratories in the country can only process 18,000 swab samples at present.
- Meralco asserted that it’s not compulsory nor the convenience fee goes to them.
- The motorcycle delivery driver received $100 from a policeman who confronted him at the checkpoint.
- People who joined the Fertility Dance in ‘Pista sa Obando’ followed social distancing under the existing implementation of MECQ.
- Rapid Anti-Body Test Kit is being used by some private sectors to filter their returning employees.
- Medical organizations are not in favor to use rapid anti-body test kits due to its low accuracy.
- Some employers didn’t require their returning employees to undergo the COVID-19 test.
- PCR or swab test performed in barangay Baclaran while under calibrated lockdown.
- ‘Art Angel’ hosts Pia Arcangel and Tonipet Gaba are pleased knowing that their former children program was shown again during quarantine period.
- 74-years-old grandpa danced in joy after he defeated COVID-19.
The news program is hosted by Mike Enriquez, Mel Tiangco, and Vicky Morales. 24 Oras is one of the well-known TV programs in the Philippines in the evening.
The show has a tagline: “Walang Kinikilingan, Walang Pinoprotektahan, Serbisyong totoo lamang.”
24 Oras is the networks’ flagship for its news program.
The first time 24 Oras broadcasted in the country’s airwaves back on March 15, 2014, after it took over the Frontpage: Ulat ni Mel Tiangco time slot.
The said program is GMA’s flagship for its network news program.