Here is May 15, 2020 (Friday) edition of GMA News, 24 Oras.
Note: Live streaming will start at 6:30 PM (PHI time). Reload the page on that said time to watch the video.
Here is some of the latest news featured in tonight’s episode.
- Some areas in Ligao City, Albay are now flooded.
- House got knocked down by typhoon Ambo in San Fernando, Camarines Sur. Rocks are in the middle of the road.
- Some fishermen in Baler, Aurora were confronted by coast guard when they tried to go out to sea despite the expected arrival of typhoon Ambo.
- Some residents of Isla Puting Bato in Tondo, Maynila are still catching fish at the same time enjoy swimming despite the threat of a typhoon.
- Evacuation center will have installed barricades to make sure that social distancing is being followed.
- It will be a big challenge to implement social distancing if evacuees continue to rise in their number according to the Cavite City CDRRMO.
- Some residents of Rodriguez, Rizal endured rains in hopes that they will receive the SAP cash assistance.
- Barbie Fortaleza and Joshua Dioniso rekindle their love team as ‘Stairway to Heaven’ will make its television comeback.
- Derrick Monasterio chooses to perform ‘Panalangin sa Pagiging Bukas Palad’ to give inspiration amidst COVID-19 pandemic.
- Health care workers are too careful when removing PPE to avoid getting infected by COVID-19.
- 51 public hospitals received protective and sanitation supplies from GMA Kapuso Foundation.
- Vendors of taho, ice cream, and balut are allowed to sell their respective trades under the Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine.
- Mark Herras and Katrina Halili are among the Starstruck Season 1 alumni who will present in their reunion that will be shown in ‘All Out Sundays’.
- Some employees who will return to work under MECQ facing problems due to the lack of public transportation.
The news program is hosted by Mike Enriquez, Mel Tiangco, and Vicky Morales. 24 Oras is one of the well-known TV programs in the Philippines in the evening.
The show has a tagline: “Walang Kinikilingan, Walang Pinoprotektahan, Serbisyong totoo lamang.”
24 Oras is the networks’ flagship for its news program.
The first time 24 Oras broadcasted in the country’s airwaves back on March 15, 2014, after it took over the Frontpage: Ulat ni Mel Tiangco time slot.
The said program is GMA’s flagship for its network news program.