Here is May 14, 2020 (Thursday) edition of GMA News, 24 Oras.
Note: Live streaming will start at 6:30 PM (PHI time). Reload the page on that said time to watch the video.
Here is some of the latest news featured in tonight’s episode.
- Typhoon Ambo landfalls in Eastern Samar Leyte.
- Residents from the coastal area evacuate as typhoon Ambo about to hit Camarines Sur.
- Cancellation sea travel in Catanduanes.
- 82-years-old senior citizen walks 6 kilometers to ask help for his wife who suffered a stroke.
- Two senior citizens were given relief goods.
- Modified ECQ: Company’s responsibilities for the employee’s transportation back and forth in areas under Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine.
- New Normal at the mall company’s responsibilities for the employee transportation back and forth.
- The implementation of social distancing and using of sterilizer against coronavirus is strickly implemented inside the mall.
- IATF: No dine-in for restaurants. Only 26 degrees celsius temperature inside the mall to avoid mall-goers to stay.
- Almost 20 residents returned SAP subsidy in Mandaluyong.
- SAP distribution in San Juan is expecting to finish this week.
- Some parent’s emotional after not included in the distribution of SAP subsidy.
- A person with a disability advised after his name was not included in distribution of relief goods.
- Senior citizens and PWD ask a favor to distribute the assistance at home.
- COVID-19 survivor Howie Severino donated his blood plasma in the Philippine General Hospital.
- 420 recorded accidents in Major thoroughfares in Metro Manila during the lockdown.
- Chika Minute: Julie Anne San Jose’s solo cover of “Bagsakan”.
- Man arrested for posting 100 million pesos reward to the person who can kill the President.
- Former “Street boys” member Spencer Reyes works as a frontliner-bus driver in Scotland.
The news program is hosted by Mike Enriquez, Mel Tiangco, and Vicky Morales. 24 Oras is one of the well-known TV programs in the Philippines in the evening.
The show has a tagline: “Walang Kinikilingan, Walang Pinoprotektahan, Serbisyong totoo lamang.”
24 Oras is the networks’ flagship for its news program.
The first time 24 Oras broadcasted in the country’s airwaves back on March 15, 2014, after it took over the Frontpage: Ulat ni Mel Tiangco time slot.
The said program is GMA’s flagship for its network news program.