Here is May 13, 2020 (Wednesday) edition of GMA News, 24 Oras.
Note: Live streaming will start at 6:30 PM (PHI time). Reload the page on that said time to watch the video.
Here is some of the latest news featured in tonight’s episode.
- The residents from Brgy. 156 were caught after violating.
- Lesser numbers of COVID-19 patients in Brgy. Addition Hills resulted after a controlled lockdown.
- The market place in Brgy. Addition Hills where allegedly the first case of coronavirus started was recorded to stop its operation.
- Mandaluyong Local Government Unit: Lesser number of COVID cases after two weeks.
- Some parts of 5 Barangays in Quezon City will undergo Special Concern Lockdown.
- Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine: Senior citizens are allowed to go out with limited outdoor exercise.
- Salo-Salo para kay Sinas: Birthday gathering of NCRPO Chief Debold Sinas was criticized while on ECQ.
- PNP Chief Archie Gamboa to investigate NCRPO Chief Debold Sinas birthday gathering at the Internal Affairs Service.
- NDRRMC: Social distancing will implement at the evacuation center.
- Medical Personnel to test Filipino crew members in the cruise ship in Manila Bay were sent by the coast guards.
- The group of OFW who finished 14 days quarantine after undergo swab testing.
- The 18-year-old patient who had special needs and has a chronic kidney disease beat coronavirus.
- Places that are under ECQ will be given assistance according to Sec. Duque.
- Quarantine facility that has 108 bed capacity to open next week under the supervision of BFP.
- 70% target beneficiary in Tayta, Rizal was given SAP subsidy.
- The proposal for the ABS-CBN provisional franchise until the end of October approves on second reading.
- Chika Minute: Dingdong Dantes and Rhian Ramos reminisced unforgettable scenes in Pinoy Adaptions in “Stairway to Heaven.”
- Rhian Ramos gave assistance to the frontliners.
- Hairstylist Jing Monis discovered his talent in cooking during the lockdown.
- The struggle is real: The Deped proposal for the online class might be difficult to areas with no electricity and no signal.
- The group of bus and jeepney operators prepared for the new normal.
- MECQ Transportation: Cashless payment for PUV like Tap card.
- A wife who made a fake account and posted a photo of his husband threatened the President, arrested.
- A proposal of mass hiring for contact tracers to COVID-19 positive.
- Chika-Minute: Heart Evangelista busy sorting out relief goods such as PPE, vitamins, and other goods.
The news program is hosted by Mike Enriquez, Mel Tiangco, and Vicky Morales. 24 Oras is one of the well-known TV programs in the Philippines in the evening.
The show has a tagline: “Walang Kinikilingan, Walang Pinoprotektahan, Serbisyong totoo lamang.”
24 Oras is the networks’ flagship for its news program.
The first time 24 Oras broadcasted in the country’s airwaves back on March 15, 2014, after it took over the Frontpage: Ulat ni Mel Tiangco time slot.
The said program is GMA’s flagship for its network news program.