Here is May 12, 2020 (Tuesday) edition of GMA News, 24 Oras.
Note: Live streaming will start at 6:30 PM (PHI time). Reload the page on that said time to watch the video.
Here is some of the latest news featured in tonight’s episode.
- Crossing from a modified ECQ area going to GCQ area will be allowed only for selected workers.
- Mayor Magalong of Baguio City gave the assurance that lifting GCQ will be gradual and tourists still not allowed in the city.
- Bagyong Ambo Update: Schools in Sorsogon to be used for evacuation centers still being utilized as a COVID-19 quarantine area.
- Bagyong Ambo Update: Social distancing still needs to be observed in case there’s a need for evacuation.
- The entry of known diseases during rainy days needs monitoring amidst COVID-19 pandemic according to Dr. Tayag.
- Patients will undergo strict check-up to make sure that they’re COVID-19 free before they got admitted to NKTI.
- Manila LGU spent close to P2-Billion as cash assistance to its residents.
- The number of families in Pasig City that received 8,000 pesos is expected to be at 18,000.
- Some residents in Muntinlupa who are not able to receive the SAP cash subsidy went to City Hall.
- 14 Congressmen made an appeal to House Speaker Cayetano to start the hearing on ABS-CBN franchise renewal.
- A public school teacher got arrested after he posted online and offered P50-M reward to eliminate President Duterte.
- Barangay 156 in Caloocan City will be put on total lockdown starting midnight until Friday.
- Mayor Zamora of San Juan City making sure that the cash assistance will be completed tomorrow.
- Going out without face mask and quarantine pass still not allowed although Cavite is going to be under GCQ.
- Filipino nurse in London who passed away because of COVID-19 was able to bid farewell to his family through a video call.
- Some areas in Luzon experienced hail.
- 759 nurses in the Philippines got infected with COVID-19 according to the Department of Health.
- Some residents of Malabon who didn’t receive SAP Subsidy went to City Hall.
- Some barangays in Rodriguez, Rizal still not done in distributing SAP cash subsidy.
The news program is hosted by Mike Enriquez, Mel Tiangco, and Vicky Morales. 24 Oras is one of the well-known TV programs in the Philippines in the evening.
The show has a tagline: “Walang Kinikilingan, Walang Pinoprotektahan, Serbisyong totoo lamang.”
24 Oras is the networks’ flagship for its news program.
The first time 24 Oras broadcasted in the country’s airwaves back on March 15, 2014, after it took over the Frontpage: Ulat ni Mel Tiangco time slot.
The said program is GMA’s flagship for its network news program.