Here is May 11, 2020 (Monday) edition of GMA News, 24 Oras.
Note: Live streaming will start at 6:30 PM (PHI time). Reload the page on that said time to watch the video.
Here is some of the latest news featured in tonight’s episode.
- Quezon City local government unit will continue its SAP distribution until they receive an order from DSWD to discontinue and return the unclaimed subsidy.
- Several barangays in Quezon City still have unreturned SAP forms.
- Brownout is an added challenge to distribute cash aid.
- Extension or the end of the Enhanced Community Quarantine in Metro Manila is set to be announced by President Duterte tonight.
- Constructed crematorium and centralized quarantine facility in Pasig LGU got inspected by the Department of Health.
- Several barangays in Makati City still not over in their SAP Subsidy distribution.
- The Makati local government unit will give 5,000 Pesos to 500,000 residents. The fund intended estimated to 2.7 Billion Pesos.
- The Filipina nurse who died due to coronavirus was given tribute in the New York hospital.
- Max Collins, considers home birth to her firstborn with Pancho Magno.
- Home birthing safe to that healthy mother with no complication during pregnancy.
- Senator Francis Tolentino proposed a staggered payment of utility bills during a calamity.
- Staggered payment for Meralco Bills up to four months approved by the Energy Regulatory Commission (ERC).
- Rapid antibody testing in the lockdown area of Barangay Mauway Mandaluyong.
- The city of Marikina will give additional assistance to the beneficiaries after SAP subsidy distribution.
- Hundreds of tricycle drivers in Manila who were affected by lockdown will work as a rider in a food company.
- Excessive dog panting could be a bad sign for stroke.
- Some honest beneficiaries who received financial assistance from DOLE and SSS returned the SAP from DSWD.
- Some SAP beneficiaries complain whos name from the master list was not included.
- Medical doctor chooses to delay their church wedding so that she can volunteer to a COVID referral facility.
- Ladies of the show ‘Bubble Gang’ gave fun and laughter to their viewers through an online show named ‘YouLol’.
The news program is hosted by Mike Enriquez, Mel Tiangco, and Vicky Morales. 24 Oras is one of the well-known TV programs in the Philippines in the evening.
The show has a tagline: “Walang Kinikilingan, Walang Pinoprotektahan, Serbisyong totoo lamang.”
24 Oras is the networks’ flagship for its news program.
The first time 24 Oras broadcasted in the country’s airwaves back on March 15, 2014, after it took over the Frontpage: Ulat ni Mel Tiangco time slot.
The said program is GMA’s flagship for its network news program.