Here is the March 14, 2020 (Saturday) edition of GMA News, 24 Oras.
Note: Live streaming will start at 5:30 PM (PHI time). Reload the page on that said time to watch the video.
Here is the latest news featured in tonight’s episode.
- Community quarantine: Implementation of curfew hour from 8 pm to 5 am in Metro Manila. Employees who have ID’s are exempted.
- “No ID NO ENTRY” Policy will be implemented to the people who work in Metro Manila but live outside Manila.
- Designated checkpoint area in Metro Manila.
- Bantay Covid-19 Huge numbers of passengers in the bus station before the community quarantine in Metro Manila.
- A suggestion for an online grocery store to all supermarket owners.
- COVID-19 case in Batangas rises to 3.
- Twelve health workers considered as Patient Under Investigation (PUI) after exposed to patient 37.
- Commuters from Metro Manila who had COVID symptoms will be considered as Person Under Investition (PUI)
- DILG recommends giving an early 13th-month pay to the employees amid community quarantine.
- President Duterte and Sen. Bong Go negative for the COVID19 test.
- The operation of Motorcycle taxis will be suspended amid community quarantine.
- CHIKA MINUTE: Eat Bulaga Baes, made a dance step for awareness of COVID-19.
- Implementation of “NO SAIL ZONE” in Metro Manila will be implemented at 12 pm in the evening.
The news program is hosted by Mike Enriquez, Mel Tiangco, and Vicky Morales. 24 Oras is one of the well-known TV programs in the Philippines in the evening.
The show has a tagline: “Walang Kinikilingan, Walang Pinoprotektahan, Serbisyong totoo lamang.”
24 Oras is the networks’ flagship for its news program.
The first time 24 Oras broadcasted in the country’s airwaves back on March 15, 2014, after it took over the Frontpage: Ulat ni Mel Tiangco time slot.
The said program is GMA’s flagship for its network news program.