Here is April 30, 2020 (Thursday) edition of GMA News, 24 Oras.
Note: Live streaming will start at 6:30 PM (PHI time). Reload the page on that said time to watch the video.
Here is the latest news featured in tonight’s episode.
- The wall at Jazz Residences in Makati collapses. 2 people hurt.
- Deadline for SAP distribution extended for 7 days in NCR and other places
- More than 500 residents waited for SAP distribution.
- A PWD went to Imus City Hall to claim financial assistance.
- Local Government in Quezon City asks for a 25-day extension in the distribution of SAP.
- Manila Local Government Unit gave supply to 140,000 families before implementing the hard lockdown in Tondo this week.
- Quarantine guidelines: New rules and regulations in implementing ECQ.
- Some residents of SM Jazz Residences vacate after some parts of the wall collapse.
- Elderly men were disappointed in not availing the Social Amelioration Program.
- 47 PDL at the correctional were isolated in “Site Harry” at the Bilibid.
- Mega swabbing Centers to be placed in PHL Sports Stadium, MOA Araneta, BGC, and Roxas Boulevard.
- Tricycles allowed to get 1 passenger only.
- Alden Richards posted a video about his life while on home quarantine for his fans online.
- Gen Z unites: Complete sleep, balanced diet, and physical activity are important while staying at home.
- Solenn Heussaff posted a photo of baby Thylane for the first time.
The news program is hosted by Mike Enriquez, Mel Tiangco, and Vicky Morales. 24 Oras is one of the well-known TV programs in the Philippines in the evening.
The show has a tagline: “Walang Kinikilingan, Walang Pinoprotektahan, Serbisyong totoo lamang.”
24 Oras is the networks’ flagship for its news program.
The first time 24 Oras broadcasted in the country’s airwaves back on March 15, 2014, after it took over the Frontpage: Ulat ni Mel Tiangco time slot.
The said program is GMA’s flagship for its network news program.