Here is April 27, 2020 (Monday) edition of GMA News, 24 Oras.
Note: Live streaming will start at 6:30 PM (PHI time). Reload the page on that said time to watch the video.
Here is the latest news featured in tonight’s episode.
- Residents from San Juan who didn’t avail of financial assistance from SAP possibly be given assistance from DOLE or in local LGU.
- Assistance for Marikina to continue distributing after lockdown.
- Preparation for quarantine facility in Quezon City.
- Pinoy health worker in the UK: Lack of PPE and no test for an asymptomatic person.
- Not sufficient water supply in San Pedro Laguna.
- A doctor positive for COVID-19 shares her experience while admitted to the hospital.
- 47 detainees at the correctional institute for woman positive for coronavirus.
- Illegal Chinese hospital in Parañaque
- The restaurant at the mall to cater take out and delivery orders only.
- Almost 200 seafarer stranded due to different safety protocols given by the LGU.
- Complains about the quarantine facility in Negros Occidental.
The news program is hosted by Mike Enriquez, Mel Tiangco, and Vicky Morales. 24 Oras is one of the well-known TV programs in the Philippines in the evening.
The show has a tagline: “Walang Kinikilingan, Walang Pinoprotektahan, Serbisyong totoo lamang.”
24 Oras is the networks’ flagship for its news program.
The first time 24 Oras broadcasted in the country’s airwaves back on March 15, 2014, after it took over the Frontpage: Ulat ni Mel Tiangco time slot.
The said program is GMA’s flagship for its network news program.