Here is April 22, 2020 (Wednesday) edition of GMA News, 24 Oras.
Note: Live streaming will start at 6:30 PM (PHI time). Reload the page on that said time to watch the video.
Here is the latest news featured in tonight’s episode.
- Extended Enhance Community Quarantine in Cebu City until May 15.
- 5 members of the family arrested after beating up two barangay tanod in Baliuag, Bulacan.
- Some soldiers assigned in the distribution of relief goods others will operate the mobile kitchen.
- Residents arrested after being caught outside their house.
- Shortage of personal protective equipment endangering health workers in the Philippines.
- Some residents in BGC violated the ECQ.
- Drive-thru COVID testing launched in Taguig.
- Richard Gomez harvested freshly picked tomatoes from the garden.
- ECQ violators to face charges.
- Mass testing in Mandaluyong and in San Juan just started.
- 2,600 residents in San Jose Belmonte were given assistance from GMA Kapuso Foundation.
- DILG received 2000 complaints against barangay officials due to negligence.
- DFA: PH files 2 diplomatic protests vs Chinese.
- 3 arrested for ECQ violation.
- 41-year-old Regine Tolentino gave birth to baby Rosie while on ECQ.
The news program is hosted by Mike Enriquez, Mel Tiangco, and Vicky Morales. 24 Oras is one of the well-known TV programs in the Philippines in the evening.
The show has a tagline: “Walang Kinikilingan, Walang Pinoprotektahan, Serbisyong totoo lamang.”
24 Oras is the networks’ flagship for its news program.
The first time 24 Oras broadcasted in the country’s airwaves back on March 15, 2014, after it took over the Frontpage: Ulat ni Mel Tiangco time slot.
The said program is GMA’s flagship for its network news program.