Here is April 20, 2020 (Monday) edition of GMA News, 24 Oras.
Note: Live streaming will start at 6:30 PM (PHI time). Reload the page on that said time to watch the video.
Here is the latest news featured in tonight’s episode.
- Strict implementation for essential travel and traffic rules in Edsa.
- 4 police officers forcibly enter a condominium area to confront residents in a pool area amid ECQ.
- A cargo ship captain considered as COVID-19 patient. 28 crewmen to undergo quarantine.
- Delayed COVID-19 results from RITM due to contamination.
- Part of the Marikina public market closes after a stall owner died due to difficulty breathing.
- 2 days of “Hard Lockdown” to implement in Sampaloc, Maynila.
- Pres. Duterte consulted health experts and previous DOH secretaries for the possible extension of ECQ.
- Usec. Malaya: Voice clip spreading online were fake.
- Medical workers in PGH to spend time wearing their PPE.
- Chinese expert says, not enough facilities for probable COVID-19 patients.
- Residents no need to go outside their house for the COVID test. Mobile kiosk test booths will go to respected houses.
- A group of men selling fake residential ID, arrested.
- Former Socio-Economic Planning Sec. Ernesto Pernia suggests a selective ECQ in certain places.
- Distribution of financial assistance from the Social Amelioration Program stops due to issues on listings.
- Distribution of 4,000 financial assistance for jeepney drivers.
- Frontliners in Parañaque to undergo rapid testing.
- COVID testing in Parañaque open for residents with or without symptoms.
- Circumcision operation continues amid COVID crises.
- Hospital operation in Biñan: Plan to back to normal.
- Sec. Nograles: Possible expanded testing in some areas with suspected COVID-19 Community-Based Transmission.
- All Filipinos coming from abroad need to undergo a 14-day quarantine.
- A vlogger who encourages people to come out from their house amid ECQ to face for possible complaints.
- Maria Victoria Betran, 58-years old woman in Cebu were arrested for misleading posts.
- Strict implementation of ECQ in Malabon City.
- PPE donation in the hospital should not be included in the patient’s bills.
- Kris Bernal uses pillow and other things inside their house for abs workout.
The news program is hosted by Mike Enriquez, Mel Tiangco, and Vicky Morales. 24 Oras is one of the well-known TV programs in the Philippines in the evening.
The show has a tagline: “Walang Kinikilingan, Walang Pinoprotektahan, Serbisyong totoo lamang.”
24 Oras is the networks’ flagship for its news program.
The first time 24 Oras broadcasted in the country’s airwaves back on March 15, 2014, after it took over the Frontpage: Ulat ni Mel Tiangco time slot.
The said program is GMA’s flagship for its network news program.