Here is April 17, 2020 (Friday) edition of GMA News, 24 Oras.
Note: Live streaming will start at 6:30 PM (PHI time). Reload the page on that said time to watch the video.
Here is the latest news featured in tonight’s episode.
- Barangay in Cebu City to lockdown after 82 residents positive for coronavirus.
- 9 detainees in Quezon City Jail positive for COVID-19.
- 9 BJMP personnel positive for COVID-19 has mild symptoms are placed for home quarantine.
- 2 persons arrested cockfighting: Beneficiaries of Social Amelioration Program.
- Not authorized motorists caught by HPG.
- President Duterte warns violators amid Enhanced Community Quarantine.
- Asymptomatic COVID-19 patients in Valenzuela to inhouse separately.
- Recovering patients from COVID-19 to continue to stay in Emergency Quarantine Facility.
- Chika Minute: Marian Rivera and Iya Villania instant hairdressers to their husbands.
- City Health Office temporarily stops its operation: OIC positive for COVID-19. 10 Health workers under quarantine.
- 3 people arrested for selling over price alcohol.
- Rolling store in San Juan LGU continues its operation. While Estrada’s store was questioned for no permit.
- Kalentong Market implements a new policy for buyers will be based on the first letter of the surname.
- Civil War in Libya continues as fear of COVID-19 pandemic.
- Garbage collectors place a big role to fight against COVID-19.
- Families not covered for Social Amelioration Program to be given food packs and financial assistance.
- Cainta LGU asks National Government for additional financial assistance.
- Electric bills to the staggered payment scheme.
- A policeman responded to a request from a citizen who asks for help to be with her ill mother.
- Marikina COVID Testing Center will be given accreditation on Tuesday.
- Marikina COVID Testing Center can cater to 400-500 samples per day.
- Chika-Minute: Kim Domingo flexes her cooking skills.
The news program is hosted by Mike Enriquez, Mel Tiangco, and Vicky Morales. 24 Oras is one of the well-known TV programs in the Philippines in the evening.
The show has a tagline: “Walang Kinikilingan, Walang Pinoprotektahan, Serbisyong totoo lamang.”
24 Oras is the networks’ flagship for its news program.
The first time 24 Oras broadcasted in the country’s airwaves back on March 15, 2014, after it took over the Frontpage: Ulat ni Mel Tiangco time slot.
The said program is GMA’s flagship for its network news program.