Here is the April 15, 2020 (Wednesday) edition of GMA News, 24 Oras.
Note: Live streaming will start at 6:30 PM (PHI time). Reload the page on that said time to watch the video.
Here is the latest news featured in tonight’s episode.
- Mala-Rush hour? A motorist in Edsa trapped during PNP-HPG amid enhanced community quarantine.
- Manila Mass Testing: 21 suspected COVID-19 patients in a lockdown Barangay to undergo testing.
- More than 100 motorists caught during checkpoint in SLEX Northbound Lane from 8 am-4 pm.
- Residents in Barangay Balara warns through information video.
- Giving of 2000 Pesos financial assistance for Jeepney drivers in Quezon City.
- Distribution of fish from a private company for 70 pedicab drivers.
- Complaints regarding the construction of the quarantine facility in their Barangay.
- Pambayad sa ospital: Hospital bill for COVID-19 patients that exceed the Philhealth case rate. For assessment of the capacity to pay.
- Close guarded of entry and exit point in Barangay where a COVID-19 patient went home.
- 3 Governor and 4 Mayor expect to give a statement to DILG for possible violation of “Bayanihan to Heal as One Act.”
- Standard cremation price to implement by IATF to avoid overpricing.
- Some senior citizens who had pension disappointed for not availing Social Amelioration cards.
- Traffic Lockdown: Heavy traffic in Alabang-Zapote Rd. amid enhanced Community Quarantine.
- Giving of 8, 000 financial assistance of Social amelioration program started in Las Pinas.
- 20 violators of enhanced community quarantine caught in Muntinlupa.
- Strict implementation at the checkpoint area where more than 100,000 violations recorded amid enhanced community quarantine.
- Household consuming 50 KWH will get free electricity for the March-April bill.
- Pinoy nurse who got separated from his family after infected with coronavirus already recovered.
- Advice from a health worker in New York who recovered from coronavirus, “To fight and trust in the Lord.”
- 6 fishermen rescued after fishing boat wreaked,
- Strictly guarded of the fishing boat in Manila Bay.
- Motorists and cyclists in Pasig, to check the purpose of their trip.
- Recommendation for Localised Lockdown by UP experts and Presidential adviser after April 30.
The news program is hosted by Mike Enriquez, Mel Tiangco, and Vicky Morales. 24 Oras is one of the well-known TV programs in the Philippines in the evening.
The show has a tagline: “Walang Kinikilingan, Walang Pinoprotektahan, Serbisyong totoo lamang.”
24 Oras is the networks’ flagship for its news program.
The first time 24 Oras broadcasted in the country’s airwaves back on March 15, 2014, after it took over the Frontpage: Ulat ni Mel Tiangco time slot.
The said program is GMA’s flagship for its network news program.