Here is the May 9, 2020 (Saturday) edition of ABS-CBN News, TV Patrol.
Here is some of the latest news featured in tonight’s episode.
- Over 1,000 families in Sitio Veterans haven’t received cash aid from SAP.
- SAP beneficiaries in Brgy. Paga-asa whole day in a queue.
- Senior citizens returned the money they received from SAP.
- IATF approved DepEd recommendation that August will be the opening of school classes.
- Mayors in Metro Manila had a meeting to discuss their recommendation to IATF if there’s a need for another ECQ extension or is it time to lift it.
- International chartered and commercial flights will be allowed by CAAP to land in NAIA starting May 11.
- Kapamilya viewers in Bacolod City and in Negros Occidental saddened the absence of ABS-CBN in the airwaves.
- Several areas covered by Maynilad experienced water interruption.
- Water demand in Metro Manila is expected to rise by 30% once ECQ is lifted.
- Six individuals got arrested in Tanay, Rizal after authorities discovered marijuana plantation.
- Three infants got tested positive for COVID-19 in the Davao region.
- CBCP President Archbishop Romulo Valles is hoping that ABS-CBN will return to the Philippines’ airwaves.
- Hot temperature brought by the summer season and the increased usage of appliances are the reasons for brownout according to Meralco.
- COVID-19 care facility, constructed in Noveleta, Cavite.
- Several Kapamilya stars expressed their true sentiments with regards to the closure of ABS-CBN.
- ABS-CBN’s “Pantawid ng Pag-ibig” program continues to extend their assistance to people affected with ECQ.
The news program is hosted by Ted Failon, Noli De Castro, and Bernadette Sembrano. TV Patrol is one of the popular Philippine television newscast programs in the evening which also has a simulcast broadcast on digital and cable channel DZMM TeleRadyo.
TV Patrol first went on air on March 2, 1987 and is currently the nation’s longest-running Filipino language news program.