Here is the May 15, 2020 (Friday) edition of ABS-CBN News, TV Patrol.
Note: Live streaming starts at 6:00 PM (PHI time). Refresh this window on the said time to watch the video.
Here are some of the latest news featured in tonight’s episode.
- 200 families in Quezon were evacuated to churches and schools.
- Strong wind and heavy rains whipped the coastal areas of Gumaca, Quezon.
- Some fishermen who went to sea despite typhoon threats were confronted by Philippine Coast Guard.
- Evacuation centers in Dingalan, Aurora is currently being used as quarantine facilities.
- Some residents continue on their crabbing activity despite there’s a threat coming from typhoon Ambo.
- The system on how to evacuate residents will follow health protocol to avoid the spread of COVID-19.
- The public is being warned for other diseases that may appear along with COVID-19 especially during the typhoon.
- Some residents took advantage of the heavy rain for them to take a bath.
- Former senator Tessie Aquino-Oreta passed away at age 75.
- NCRPO Chief Sinas is also being investigated by the NBI related to the violation of Enhanced Community Quarantine guidelines.
- Frontliner from Brgy. 648 in Sampaloc was arrested due to drug-related crime.
- Native aetas in Nueva Ecija are preparing for the arrival of typhoon Ambo.
- Typhoon Ambo left heavy damages in Eastern and Northern Samar.
- A variety of health and safety protocols against COVID-19 will be implemented in malls as it is scheduled to resume its operation tomorrow.
- Unavailability of public transportation is one of the concerns of some workers who will work tomorrow.
- BIR is now ready to implement the guidelines as they resume work next week.
- Kai Sotto joined the NBA G League to continue his pursuit for his NBA dream.
- Social distancing continues to be observed during the evacuation of affected residents in Quezon City according to QCDRRMO.
- Residents in Masbate are thankful for the mild effect of typhoon Ambo in their city.
- The majority of stranded vehicles carry essential goods from MIMAROPA.
- Barangay Chairman in Antipolo City allegedly instructed to break the SAP subsidy into two to three families.
- Electronic cash transfer will be a new way to transfer SAP cash assistance.
- Netizens are excited about the upcoming more relaxed community quarantine.
The news program is hosted by Ted Failon, Noli De Castro, and Bernadette Sembrano. TV Patrol is one of the popular Philippine television newscast programs in the evening which also has a simulcast broadcast on digital and cable channel DZMM TeleRadyo.
TV Patrol first went on air on March 2, 1987 and is currently the nation’s longest-running Filipino language news program.