Here is the May 14, 2020 (Thursday) edition of ABS-CBN News, TV Patrol.
Note: Live streaming starts at 6:00 PM (PHI time). Refresh this window on the said time to watch the video.
Here is some of the latest news featured in tonight’s episode.
- Residents of Llorente, Eastern are hoping that the resumption of electricity will be back the soonest.
- Diocese of Legazpi open their churches to be used by evacuees.
- Residents of Batangas City are in full force in its preparation for the upcoming arrival of typhoon Ambo.
- Residents of Quezon City are also preparing for typhoon Ambo’s arrival.
- Approximately 70 families lost their houses due to fire in Tanza Uno, Navotas. Residents who got affected by fire worries of COVID-19 infection.
- Over 100 families in Meycauayan City and in Caloocan City were not able to receive the government’s cash assistance due to boundary issue.
- Mother got arrested for child prostitution, her victim was her own child and niece.
- Three Chinese nationals got arrested for smuggling liquors amidst Enhanced Community Quarantine being implemented in Muntinlupa City.
- 29 OFWs who are now at their 20th-day in the quarantine facility still haven’t received their clearance.
- Workers who received cash assistance worth up to P8K under the Small Business Wage Subsidy program is now at 2.9-Million.
- Farmers in Quezon made an early harvest to avoid the damage on their crops when typhoon Ambo arrives.
- OFW deployment to other countries is now allowed by the government exept the healthcare workers.
- Bulacan local government made an appeal to put their area under the modified ECQ instead of ECQ.
- The film ‘Love Lockdown’ was made by Kapamilya stars amdist ECQ.
- Kathryn Bernardo delivered a message and tells the importance of ABS-CBN during the times of pandemic.
- Woman was arrested after having an argument with the authorities in Caloocan City.
- Lockdown in Barangay 156 will be extended for four more days due to the more than 20 positive cases of COVID-19 in the area.
- Hospitals are preparing for the possibility of another increase in COVID-19 cases.
- Criminal case is being prepared by the PNP against Sinas and other officials related to the birthday party celebration.
- Some residents of North Fairview returned the cash assistance they received from SAP.
The news program is hosted by Ted Failon, Noli De Castro, and Bernadette Sembrano. TV Patrol is one of the popular Philippine television newscast programs in the evening which also has a simulcast broadcast on digital and cable channel DZMM TeleRadyo.
TV Patrol first went on air on March 2, 1987 and is currently the nation’s longest-running Filipino language news program.