Here is the May 13, 2020 (Wednesday) edition of ABS-CBN News, TV Patrol.
Note: Live streaming starts at 6:00 PM (PHI time). Refresh this window on the said time to watch the video.
Here is some of the latest news featured in tonight’s episode.
- Residents of Sorsogon are preparing for the possible surge of tropical storm Ambo.
- Taskforce Ambo created in the provincial government.
- 11 areas in Quezon City undergo ‘Special Concern Lockdown’.
- Hundreds of residents in Brgy. Isidro stayed overnight in queue in order to receive cash assistance.
- Rizal local government unit tried to deliver aid to its constituents despite inadequate funds.
- Some residents already have an actual reading of their electricity consumption, the reason for the spike in their bills according to Meralco.
- Three families in Makati City live at the side of the creek lost their houses due to ground erosion.
- Rainfall in the afternoon until evening is expected despite the dry season not yet over according to PAGASA.
- Members of Marikina 10 were criticized for the birthday celebration of NCRPO Chief Sinas.
- HB 6732 will allow a provisional franchise to ABS-CBN until October 31, 2020 passed the congress second hearing.
- Dressmakers in Taytay, Rizal are affected by the effects of the Enhanced Community Quarantine making their own ways to make a living.
- 50 Barangays in the City of Manila got complained about an alleged cash aid distribution anomaly.
- Delayed collection of garbage in Quezon City is being complained by several residents.
- OFW in UAE who got stranded due to lockdown making their appeal for them to return to the country.
- Priest planted vegetables to cut food spending and also to help his community.
The news program is hosted by Ted Failon, Noli De Castro, and Bernadette Sembrano. TV Patrol is one of the popular Philippine television newscast programs in the evening which also has a simulcast broadcast on digital and cable channel DZMM TeleRadyo.
TV Patrol first went on air on March 2, 1987 and is currently the nation’s longest-running Filipino language news program.