Here is the May 12, 2020 (Tuesday) edition of ABS-CBN News, TV Patrol.
Note: Live streaming starts at 6:00 PM (PHI time). Refresh this window on the said time to watch the video.
Here is some of the latest news featured in tonight’s episode.
- Some people who make living from the garbage in Tondo are now begging for money due to a lack of income.
- SAP second tranche will be distributed to areas that remain under the Enhanced Community Quarantine.
- Laguna province governor is wondering why his area not among the regions under the General Community Quarantine.
- Some residents in the City of Manila are worried about lack of foods due to the effects of the Modified ECQ Extension.
- Some jeepney drivers’ families in the City of Manila are now starving due to lack of income.
- Residents of Bulacan are having divided reactions as their region is now under General Community Quarantine.
- The livelihood of some residents in Baguio are affected due to lockdown.
- Cordillera Administrative Region will now be under General Community Quarantine.
- Some businesses will be allowed to open under the Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine.
- Ordinary workers feel the negative effect as Enhanced Community Quarantine got extended.
- Shoemakers in Marikina make PPE in order to make a living while the city under lockdown.
- Filipino-American singer Franciso Martin entered the Top-7 of ‘American Idol’.
- Brgy. 156 in Caloocan City will be under total lockdown starting tomorrow until Friday.
- The oil price hike is set for another increase due to the implementation of a 10% import duty on crude oil.
- Some farmers are on early harvest due to the threat of tropical depression Ambo.
- COVID-19 mass testing performed in Brgy. Addition Hills and in Brgy. Mauway while in total lockdown.
- The teacher who published a Twitter post and offered P50-million to eliminate President Rodrigo Duterte got arrested.
- Top 3 Most Wanted People in Makati City having a rape case got arrested.
- Witness to the alleged graft in SAP cash aid for beneficiaries of Brgy. Hagonoy has surfaced.
- Some government officials of Brgy. Hagonoy in San Agustin face legal case.
- Some residents of Rodriguez, Rizal sleep at the side of the street yet SAP cash aid still not received.
- Some residents of Payatas in Quezon City that secured SAP form were not included in the master list raised a complaint in their Barangay Hall.
- DSWD clarified that not all individuals who secured SAP form are qualified to receive cash assistance.
- President Duterte offered P2-Million pesos reward to those who can catch or eliminate NPA high ranking officers.
- Carpenter reported dead due to a heart attack while receiving cash assistance.
- Alleged slow distribution of cash assistance got complained by Brgy. Sta. Ana residents.
- Extreme heat brought by summer experienced in Pangasinan.
- Residents of Quezon City having their own ways to combat the extreme heat of summer.
- Free quarantine facility available to Filipino who is a non-OFW according to Philippine Coast Guard.
- Wuhan back to normal after 77 days in lockdown due to COVID-19.
- Lives of OFWs in Wuhan is having a different lifestyles after lockdown.
- Filipino nurse in the United States who passed away due to COVID-19 was given tribute.
The news program is hosted by Ted Failon, Noli De Castro, and Bernadette Sembrano. TV Patrol is one of the popular Philippine television newscast programs in the evening which also has a simulcast broadcast on digital and cable channel DZMM TeleRadyo.
TV Patrol first went on air on March 2, 1987 and is currently the nation’s longest-running Filipino language news program.