Here is the May 11, 2020 (Monday) edition of ABS-CBN News, TV Patrol.
Here is some of the latest news featured in tonight’s episode.
- Men who were captured in a video fighting against each other will face charges for violating General Community Quarantine guidelines.
- Chinese national got arrested after he disrespects authorities due to Enhanced Community Quarantine guidelines.
- Authorities admit that it will be difficult to control the flow of people and traffic once GCQ is implemented in Metro Manila.
- Several residents are saddened as their names not found on the barangay master list who will cash assistance from the government.
- Stoppage of SAP cash aid distribution in Payataas, QC ended up in tension.
- SAP cash aid first tranche will continue beyond the set deadline in several barangays in Quezon City.
- Those who didn’t receive cash assistance from SAP will be given 4,000 pesos from the local government of Quezon City.
- Some beneficiaries report to NBI that there is another individual who signed and took the SAP cash aid which is supposed to be for them.
- Residents of Makati City whose age is 18-years-old and above will be given 5,000 pesos by their LGU.
- Several workers are expecting that they will return to work once the Enhanced Community Quarantine is lifted.
- Sonny Parsons a member of the group ‘Hagibis’ passed away at the age of 61.
- Sharon Cuneta pays tribute to all mothers and frontliners through her online concert ‘Love and Music’.
- President Duterte is expected that he will announce if there will be an ECQ extension on Metro Manila and other areas after May 15.
- The Enhanced Community Quarantine in Zamboanga City got extended until May 15.
- More than 400 families in Rodriguez, Rizal seek help after not able to receive cash aid from SAP.
- Vegetables from Benguet bought by ABS-CBN Foundation to be sold in Metro Manila.
- Brownout in a certain area in Quezon City took five days until the supply of electricity is restored.
- Some local officials not in favor to allow religious gatherings according to Malacañang.
- Barangay Mauway is subject to total lockdown starting May 11 to May 13.
- Approximately 300 seafarers from the United Kingdom is now back in the Philippines.
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) is now open only for incoming international flights.
- Civil Service Commission (CSC) approves five alternative work arrangements that can be implemented by government offices starting May 22.
- Mayor Isko Moreno is in favor that the City of Manila will be put to General Community Quarantine.
The news program is hosted by Ted Failon, Noli De Castro, and Bernadette Sembrano. TV Patrol is one of the popular Philippine television newscast programs in the evening which also has a simulcast broadcast on digital and cable channel DZMM TeleRadyo.
TV Patrol first went on air on March 2, 1987 and is currently the nation’s longest-running Filipino language news program.