Here is May 2, 2020 (Saturday) edition of GMA News, 24 Oras News Alert.
Here is the latest news featured in the above video.
- Pritil Market got flocked by consumers a day before the implementation of hard lockdown in Tondo District 1.
- The queue for barangay ID in order to receive SAP financial assistance in Barangay Sauyo in Quezon City reached until midnight.
- 8 million families still didn’t receive the SAP financial assistance during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Mayor and the entire police department in Tudela, Misamis Oriental is under quarantine.
- IATF approves the ECQ extension in Zamboanga City until May 15, 2020.
The news program is hosted by Mike Enriquez, Mel Tiangco, and Vicky Morales. 24 Oras is one of the well-known TV programs in the Philippines in the evening.
The show has a tagline: “Walang Kinikilingan, Walang Pinoprotektahan, Serbisyong totoo lamang.”
24 Oras is the networks’ flagship for its news program.
The first time 24 Oras broadcasted in the country’s airwaves back on March 15, 2014, after it took over the Frontpage: Ulat ni Mel Tiangco time slot.
The said program is GMA’s flagship for its network news program.